La-Mulana Free Download PC Game in full repack or pre-installed version. La-Mulana was released on July 13, 2012.
Table of Contents
About This Game
La-Mulana is a pixel action platformer made according to the canons of classic projects in a similar style. The gamer will have to explore a huge number of locations on the way to the completion of a long single-player campaign. You can control the main character – an adventurer who has his own team of friends that help him and come to the rescue at the right time, using the keyboard or gamepad. The list of achievements contains 64 rewards for all sorts of successful actions, whether it’s finding a cache of collectibles or destroying 50 monsters of the same type.
A feature of the gameplay is the hardcore levels filled with enemy units that will not let the gamer rest for a single second. The scene is the ancient temple of “La Mulan”, which has been dilapidated for more than 900 years. For such a long time, otherworldly life appeared there in the form of ghouls, snakes, minotaurs, statues that came to life and much more. They guard ancient artifacts, which interested the protagonist and his retinue. Some stages contain skirmishes with bosses, which are gigantic mobs that have increased attack and health.
La-Mulana Free Download Link(s)
1. Run the setup file to install.
2. Follow the instructions of the installation program.
How to Download La-Mulana
– Click on the download button you prefer using a download client that you can get in this page (we recommend qbittorrent but you can also use other torrent download software you want).
Some useful tips that might help:
Solutions to problems with installation and launching the game. >
Torrent not downloading? Several reasons why it is not working. >
Make sure that your system meets the requirements in order to make the game work without problems.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel® Pentium 4 / 2.0GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible card, 128MB of VRAM
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500 MB HD space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible card
Video from the game:
ScreenShots from the game: