PixelJunk Eden is a video game developed by Q-Games for the PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Windows. The third game in the PixelJunk series, it was released on the PlayStation Store on July 31, 2008 worldwide. A demo of the game was released on July 25, 2008. The game features the work of Baiyon, an independent artist from Kyoto who was invited by the studio founder Dylan Cuthbert to design the graphics and soundtrack.
[tabs][tab title=”Game Description”]
The critically acclaimed PSN hit PixelJunk™ Eden has swung its way to Steam!
With a spectrum of new features and controls re-imagined specifically for the PC, PixelJunk™ Eden on Steam will feel brand new for even the most seasoned veterans of the PS3 version. Swing, climb, and jump your way through massive “gardens” of vibrant other-worldly plant-life in this truly organic platformer and grow each garden as you explore and guide your tiny yet agile “Grimp” toward the elusive “Spectra” which are hidden throughout each stage. Ride giant plants as they grow beneath you, then swing from them destroying Pollen Prowlers in an ever-increasing cacophony of pollen. Be fired from cannons, float in zero-G, warp to mirror worlds or simply be buffeted about by the wind while clinging desperately to a dangling leaf; each garden has a unique set of challenges, puzzles and enemies that will expand your mind!
Featuring a minimal original techno soundtrack and unique graphic style both of which were created in harmony with each-other by Indie multimedia artist “Baiyon”, Eden will give you an experience like no other game on this planet, or the next.
[tab title=”Game Features”]
- A spellbinding harmony of sight and sound realized by independent musician and graphic artist Baiyon.
- All 15 gardens from both Eden and the “Encore” expansion pack available for play.
- Completely re-imagined controls for the mouse.
- An all new “Quick Warp” feature that allows players to quickly return to their last jump position if they find themselves falling too far..
- A new and improved “continue” feature: Players can now start from the last Spectra they took on any given stage.
- Lots of new fun achievements added for your Steam achievement list!
source: Game’s webpage[/tabs]
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+
Memory: 512 Mb
Hard Drive: 500 Mb free
Video Memory: 64 Mb
Video Card: OpenGL Compatible
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Install the game
File Format: .7z – File Size: 365.41 Megs
PixelJunk Eden (PC Game)