Skulls of the Shogun is a turn-based strategy video game developed by 17-BIT. It is inspired by Advance Wars and features turn-based combat between undead samurai. Skulls of the Shogun was originally planned for a 2012 release on Xbox Live Arcade and Windows 8. On November 27, 2013 the game is available for Xbox 360, Windows, and Windows Phone.
[tabs][tab title=”Game Description”]
Joystiq says “…we found Skulls of the Shogun to be an absolutely enjoyable experience – so much so that we gave it a perfect score.” It’s fast-paced turn-based strategy inspired by Advance Wars, and supercharged with fighting-game flare! Enter the Samurai Afterlife and join forces with vibrant ghost-samurai warriors, magical animal monks, and mustachioed samurai generals. And now Skulls of the Shogun tastes even better in the Bone-a-Fide Edition, which adds a brand-new episode, the new Tanuki Monk, and a heaping helping of new features!
[tab title=”Game Features”]
- A fast-paced, arcade-inspired blend of arcade action and turn-based strategy!
- Rub shoulders with the colorful denizens of the Afterlife and power up your army to deadly demons!
- Rampage through 24 levels in an epic single-player campaign!
- Confound opponents with the all-new Tanuki Monk unit!
- Gain experience and fuse emblems with an all-new player progression system!
- Battle up to 4 players at once on spectacular multiplayer maps, both locally and online (realtime and turn-based asynchronous modes)!
- Power your way through an all-new episode, which features persistent troops and the mischievous new Tanuki Monk!
- Get inside our heads with all-new Developer Commentary!
source: Game’s webpage[/tabs]
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.0 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2500+
Memory: 512 Mb
Hard Drive: 600 Mb free
Video Memory: 256 Mb
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 7300 / ATI Radeon 9600
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Play the game!
File Format: .rar – File Size: 479.75 Megs
Skulls of the Shogun (PC Game)