STAR WARS Episode I: Racer Free Download PC Game in full repack or pre-installed version. STAR WARS Episode I: Racer was released on May 17, 1999.
About This Game
STAR WARS Episode 1 Racer – arcade racer based on the movie “Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace”. The gameplay is based on podracing – races in which Anakin Skywalker participated. Gameplay features multiple tracks on various planets and includes all of the racing characters from the movie. At the same time, new heroes were added specifically for the game.
Under the main character, he is equipped with a special accelerator that can be activated at any time. If you leave the accelerator in active mode for a long time, the vehicle may overheat and be damaged. In this case, you can do the repair in real time, but at the same time, the pod will significantly lose speed.
STAR WARS Episode 1 Racer contains 3 modes:
• Tournament – a championship in which it is important to climb as high as possible in the standings;
• Free race allows you to play for fun, choosing all open tracks and characters;
• The time trial requires you to set a time record on various tracks.
For participating in competitions, the player receives money, which can be used to buy new car modules, assistant droids, vehicles or tracks. In total, the game has 21 characters and 8 unique worlds, represented by more than 20 different race tracks. Dangers such as Tusken Raiders, methane lakes and meteor showers will lurk during the competition. Multiplayer is available, allowing you to compete on a local network.
STAR WARS Episode I: Racer Free Download Link(s)
1. Run the setup file to install.
2. Follow the instructions of the installation program.
How to Download STAR WARS Episode I: Racer
– Click on the download button you prefer using a download client that you can get in this page (we recommend qbittorrent but you can also use other torrent download software you want).
Some useful tips that might help:
Solutions to problems with installation and launching the game. >
Torrent not downloading? Several reasons why it is not working. >
Make sure that your system meets the requirements in order to make the game work without problems.
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and 256 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 550 MB available space
- Sound Card: 16-bit sound card
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
Video from the game:
ScreenShots from the game: