The Sims 3: World Adventures (World Adventures) is the first expansion pack for The Sims 3 a strategic life simulation game. The Sims 3: World Adventures was announced on The Sims 3 official website in August 2009, and had a North American release on 18 November 2009.
The Sims 3: World Adventures expansion pack focuses on traveling to various locations in a manner similar to previous expansions The Sims: Vacation and The Sims 2: Bon Voyage. Sims are able to travel to simplified versions of France, China, and Egypt. In these locations, sims are able to participate in adventures to earn rewards and benefits. Sims are also able to level up in new skills: photography, martial arts and nectar making. In addition, the expansion pack provides new objects, socials, wishes and opportunities.
The Sims 3: World Adventures Features:
- New life state: Mummy.
- Accept challenges, find relics, discover what’s lurking in tombs and more.
- Explore famous landmarks in pastiche countries such as China, Egypt, and France, each neighbourhood roughly the same size as Sunset Valley.
- New game-play features such as puzzles and traps and choices that may change the appearance of the countries for good.
- New Plants including new species of grapes and Fish (frogs, snails, and crocodiles).
- Collecting: 12 new gems, 8 new metals, 6 new butterflies, 3 new beetles.
- Sims can also purchase snake charming baskets and try to charm them.
- Meet new Sims from exotic locations, inherit and share their cultures.
- Customize your Sims homes with new styles & artifacts from their adventures.
- More architectural items, such as stairs and fences, are now fully customisable in Create a Style.
- Get $10 worth of free SimPoints for The Sims 3 Store (1000 SimPoints).
- New skills: Martial Arts, Nectar Making and Photography.
- New traits: Disciplined, Photographer’s Eye and Adventurous. There are also hidden cultural traits that Sims can only get (such as a Sim eating with chopsticks) by having a child with a native from a certain country.
- Stores aren’t rabbit holes in the destinations.
- A new basement tool which makes them easier to build.
- New Death: The Mummy’s Curse.
- New Pagoda roof styles and decorations.
- Various new items relating to the 3 destinations: China, France, and Egypt.
- New lifetime wishes such as visionary or seasoned traveler.
- Music by artists in Simlish: Nelly Furtado – “Manos al Aire”, Pixie Lott – “Mama Do”, Stefanie Heinzmann – “No One Can Change My Mind”, Matt & Kim – “Daylight”, Young Punx – “Juice and Gin”.
- New Cheat Code: buyDebug (requires testingcheatsenabled true).
The Sims 3: World Adventures ScreenShots:
Minimum System Requirements
PC OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
*9.6 GB if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or greater, G100, GT 120, GT 130, GTS 150, GTS 250, GTX 260, GTX 275, GTX 280, GTX 285, GTX 295; ATI Radeon™ series: ATI Radeon 9500 series of greater, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870, 4890 series or greater; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series.
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
Make sure you backup your game
Unrar Files and Mount ISO
Install the game
Find Cr-a-ck folder inside the ISO file and replace it to your game bin
(C:/program files/electronic arts/the sims 3 world eventures/game/bin)
Play the game! If you really like the game buy it!