Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Conviction Free Download PC Game in full repack or pre-installed version. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Conviction was released on 30 April, 2010.
About This Game
Stealth action with elements of the shooter Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe Edition is an updated edition of the 5th part about the famous shadow killer, who always has night vision goggles on his head. Sam Fisher is still on the run and wanted after the events of Part 4 for killing the head of the NSA and his best friend. The first interactive insert shows how Sam, Victor Coste and their mutual colleague are bullied during interrogation.
Further events throw us into the mansion of Andrey Kobin. Before that, Sam escapes from interrogation and kills an entire elite group that put the protagonist at gunpoint and wants to kill. Sam learns from Kobin, having cut out all his guards in advance, that the murder of his daughter is part of a small mechanism, the smallest action that can be directed after the protagonist.
The protagonist is energized against those who killed his daughter and follows the trail to end this story once and for all. The developers, in addition to good graphics and polished shooting physics, gave us new features in the TCSCC shooter. For example, a marked murder. Being at a certain height from opponents, Sam marks them. The number of targets depends on the maximum number of cartridges in the clip. When the red button lights up on the screen, we almost instantly kill the marked opponents.
The second is the same mark, but it works while we are in the shade. The screen dims, the graphics get worse, but the enemy characters are highlighted. The third is the disclosure of the plot through notes, a notebook and interactive videos. They open when you just click on them. Follow the hero’s emotional state to see all interactive cutscenes.
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Conviction Free Download Link(s)
by xatab | File Size: 4.19 GB
Distribution Info Installation:
– The license from GFI / Russobit-M is taken as a basis
– Sound and video are not recoded
– Multiplayer is removed
– Installed sound and video crack from Siberian GRemlin
– Patched to version .1.0.4
– All registry paths are saved
– Installation of all additional Softa (DirectX, Visual C ++, Ubisoft Game Launcher )
– Installation time 7-10 minutes (Depends on the power of the computer)
– Created a bonus folder in the game folder. It contains the original files for installing patches, if any, as well as no cd 1.0.4. For those whose antivirus will remove the tablet
P|S Antiviruses do not like the tablet. Disable them or put the folder with the game in the antivirus exceptions The virus is not there
How to Download Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Conviction
– Click on the download button you prefer using a download client that you can get in this page (we recommend qbittorrent but you can also use other torrent download software you want).
Some useful tips that might help:
Solutions to problems with installation and launching the game. >
Torrent not downloading? Several reasons why it is not working. >
Make sure that your system meets the requirements in order to make the game work without problems.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
- Memory: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant video card (512 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 10 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c–compliant sound card
- Peripherals Supported: Mouse, keyboard, headset, 12-button gamepads with analog sticks
ScreenShots from the game: