World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is the fourth expansion pack for the best ever MMORPG World of Warcraft, after the Cataclysm. World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria was announced on October 21, 2011, at BlizzCon 2011, and was released on September 25, 2012.
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Features:
- Put the existing level cap from level 85 to 90
- Introduced a new character class, the Monk, along with a new playable race, Pandaren
- The vanity pet system was revised to add a pet battle system
- New PVE scenarios were introduced, and Challenge mode dungeons were added
- The existing 41-point talent trees were replaced by a new system of tiered talents awarded every 15 levels
- There are nine new dungeons, three new raids, and two new battlegrounds, such as the Temple of the Mines and Kotmogu Silvershard, and a new arena (The Tol’vir Proving Grounds)
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria ScreenShots:
Minimum System Requirements
Dual core CPU, up from a single core at 1.4 Ghz. It looks like it may mention a Intel Pentium D rather than Intel Pentium 4.
2GB RAM (or 1GB for Windows XP), up from 1GB RAM.
The X1800 Pro (2005) is now the minimum required GPU, up from the 9500 (2002), which may no longer be supported.
The GeForce FX 5000 series (2003) also has been dropped from the minimum requirements, replaced by the 6800 (2004).
The minimum hard drive space is still 25GB.
The minimum resolution is 1024×768.
Recommended System Requirements
4GB RAM, up from 2GB.
64bit Windows 7, up from 64bit Windows Vista/7.
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2, up from the Intel Pentium D.
Nvidia 8800GT, up from the 8600.
AMD 4830 512MB, up from the 2600.
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria
Version 5.1.0 Landfall (16309) (Release x64)
Nov 13 2012
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Download Link:
File Size: 19.25 Gigs
File Format: 7-Zip
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Free Download