X-COM: Apocalypse Free Download PC Game in full repack or pre-installed version. X-COM: Apocalypse was released on July 15, 1997.
Table of Contents
About This Game
X-COM: Apocalypse is a tactical strategy game, the third game in the X-Com series. The game differs from previous parts in improved graphics quality, as well as the ability to play in real time. The plot of the game is very interesting. The Earth is experiencing a severe environmental catastrophe. People are trying to find a new home in deep space.
Due to the unsuitability for life of most of the planet, all of humanity is located in one city – Megaprime, which protects people from the harmful effects of the environment. But one day, the city is under threat: right above it, the gates to another dimension open and from there alien aircraft arrive on Earth. At first they do not pose a threat, but then the government realizes that this is an invasion and turns to the anti-foreign invader agency – X-COM. Invaders are specially created soldiers who are devoid of emotions and fear, and now it is up to you to lead a new war! In the game, you have to learn new technologies, build bases, buy new cars, hire personnel, complete tactical missions, research and create new devastating weapons.
X-COM: Apocalypse Free Download Link(s)
1. Run the setup file to install.
2. Follow the instructions of the installation program.
How to Download X-COM: Apocalypse
– Click on the download button you prefer using a download client that you can get in this page (we recommend qbittorrent but you can also use other torrent download software you want).
Some useful tips that might help:
Solutions to problems with installation and launching the game. >
Torrent not downloading? Several reasons why it is not working. >
Make sure that your system meets the requirements in order to make the game work without problems.
- Supported OS: Microsoft® 2000/XP/Vista®
- Processor: Pentium 90MHz or better
- Memory: 16Mb RAM
- Graphics: Supported 32Mb Graphics Card
- Sound Cards Supported: Sound Blaster and 100% compatibles, Microsoft Sound System, ESS Audio Drive, ProAudio Spectrum, Ensoniq Soundscape and Gravis UltraSound
- Hard Drive: 60 MB Hard Disk Space
ScreenShots from the game: