Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Free Download PC Game in full repack or pre-installed version. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands was released on June 10, 2010.
Table of Contents
About This Game
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is a third-person slasher that completes the story of the Persian prince. The events of this part unfold between the plot of the first and second. The Prince of Persia, while traveling to Azad, goes to his brother’s kingdom, but sees that his territory is under a fierce siege, and the Prince decides to help. Knowing in advance that the opponent’s forces greatly outnumber the human army in principle, the protagonist decides to use his hidden abilities, which are only hinted at in the second part of the game. For example, an improved parkour system and combinations in the air; time dilation and sand cover. Brother Malik discovers Solomon’s secret army, which turns everything around into sand. Since the Prince has a medallion, he is the only one on the battlefield who is not affected by ancient magic.
While traveling through the lands, the protagonist meets Razia, the queen of the Djinn. She reveals that Solomon’s army was created by Ifrit Ratash to completely eradicate humans and Jinn from the earth. Only by common efforts they were able to create a medallion and close the army forever, but now, a huge army, which should kill Solomon, broke free. The hero’s abilities have changed a lot. For example, in addition to parkour and skillful handling of weapons, the player will use magic. You can test it in the “survival” mode.
4 forces contributing strongly to help the player:
Fire: A blast wave that repels enemies. Deals damage over time and leaves behind a streak of fire;
Air: The player jumps a long distance and lifts the opponent into the air. A whirlwind is created nearby, scattering enemies;
Water: freezes nearby enemies, dealing damage to them;
Earth: Gives armor against damage and also allows you to restore destroyed items.
Also, characters such as Rashat and Malik were added to the game. The developers left the ability to rewind time using the prince’s familiar ability. Otherwise, the gameplay remains the same: score points to spend them on spells; fill the gauge to deal more damage with combos. The add-on opens up two new skins, a map and an original soundtrack.
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Free Download Link(s)
Steam-Rip by RG GameWorks | File Size: 5.74 GB
Uploaded: May 20, 2014
How to Download Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
– Click on the download button you prefer using a download client that you can get in this page (we recommend qbittorrent but you can also use other torrent download software you want).
Some useful tips that might help:
Solutions to problems with installation and launching the game. >
Torrent not downloading? Several reasons why it is not working. >
Make sure that your system meets the requirements in order to make the game work without problems. This game requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7
- Processor: 2.6 GHz dual-core Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or higher recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7 (2 GB / 4 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (512 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c–compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compliant keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection with 128 kbps or faster
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
NVIDIA GeForce 6800 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 100 / 200 / GTX series
ATI RADEON X1600 / HD 2000 / HD 3000 / HD 4000 / HD 5000 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
Video from the game:
ScreenShots from the game: