Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Free Download PC Game in full repack or pre-installed version. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory was released on 29 March, 2005.
Table of Contents
About This Game
The events of the first-person shooter begin with the fact that we get acquainted with the famous character of the Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory series – Sam Fisher. He is a special forces agent who does all his assassinations and stealth jobs. In addition to the fact that the events of the game develop a conflict outside the forces of America, the protagonist is obliged to save a programmer working with a certain Philip Masse, who had previously developed special computer algorithms for conducting an information war. Against the background of these events, the PRC and the DPRK create the ground for the start of an information war with Japan. By violating the ninth article of the Japanese constitution, the land of the rising sun gives hope to the Third Echelon that there will be no war, but Fisher’s goal is to steal programmer Bruce Morgenholt from Peru.
During the first mission, we will find out why Bruce was kidnapped, why the owner of a terrorist organization needs information. It turns out that Displace International is specifically hiring Lacerda to steal Bruce. America believes that the information attack that cut off all power in Japan and the east coast of the United States is the work of the PRC and the DPRK, but only Sam will be able to find out the truth. During the story campaign, we will visit the USA, China, Japan, Panama, South and North Korea. In every state there is a person who prevents the Third Echelon from making a world policy in relation to algorithms. Sam owns the same means as in the last part. He can climb walls, attack from an air duct, do stealth kills with his hands and nothing more, but shooting has not been removed either, on the contrary, they made it more colorful. The protagonist does not have so many weapons, because the emphasis in the game is on stealth. The more kills we make unnoticed, the better our indicators, rewards and increased characteristics will be.
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Free Download Link(s)
| File Size: 2.5 GB
– Unpack the archive using 7zip, winrar
– Run splintercell3.exe , play
by R.G. Revenants | File Size: 1.94 GB
– Cut out the multiplayer component of the game
– Nothing recoded
– Ability to not download certain components
– Installation time ~ 1 minute
Installation and Launch:
– We launch the installation file.
– We follow the instructions of the installation program, ignoring possible anti-virus protection warnings.
– Let’s play…
How to Download Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory: Click on the download button you prefer using a download client that you can get in this page (we recommend qbittorrent and but you can use other software you want).
Some useful tips that might help:
Solutions to problems with installation and launching the game. >
Torrent not downloading? Several reasons why it is not working. >
Make sure that your system meets the requirements in order to make the game work without problems.
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon, 1.4 GHz (Pentium IV or Athlon 2.2 GHz recommended)
- System Memory: 256 MB of RAM or above (512 MB recommended)
- Video Card: 64 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant graphics card (128 MB recommended)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card (EAX 2.0 or higher recommended)
- DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0c or higher
- Hard Disk: 4 GB available hard disk space
- Supported Peripherals: Windows compatible mouse and keyboard, joystick for Solo and Co-op modes
ScreenShots from the game: